Chengli Special Purpose Vehicle Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer specializing in the production of various types of special purpose vehicles and large-scale special purpose vehicle manufacturers. 石油化工、市政环卫、监测车专用汽车制造商。 Domestic manufacturer of landscaping, medical ambulances, petrochemicals, municipal sanitation, and monitoring vehicles. Registered trademark "Cheng Liwei" brand, national product code: "CLW". The important partners of Dongfeng and Jiefang Company are mainly engaged in the production of various special-purpose vehicles, and also sell the complete vehicles and accessories of major manufacturers. 、吸污车、 体检车 、 江铃特顺救护车 、120救护车、清障车、随车吊、高空作业车、教练车、 福特救护车 、化工车、消防车、汽车配件、 福田救护车 、救护车厂家等八大系列100多个品种车型。 The company has the right to export by itself, and its products occupy a large number of foreign markets. Its leading varieties are JMC ambulances, prison cars, garbage trucks, new-generation ambulances , suction trucks, physical examination vehicles , JMC Teshun ambulances , 120 ambulances, and wreckers , Truck mounted cranes, aerial work vehicles, coaches, Ford ambulances , chemical vehicles, fire engines, auto parts, Foton ambulances , ambulance manufacturers and more than 100 series of eight major models. At the same time wholesale Dongfeng, Jiefang, Chufeng various second-class chassis. Chengli Special Purpose Vehicle Co., Ltd. has very strong sales force, complete testing methods, stable production quality, and flexible operation methods. The company has taken the lead to fully pass the international quality system certification, and all products have passed international mandatory Product certification and passed various certifications for export products.
1. After the car releases the accelerator pedal during driving, it is not necessary to place the foot on the brake pedal when it is not necessary to perform a predictive action.
2. When the car is driving on narrow roads, rain, snow, freezing or muddy roads, emergency braking shall not be used.When crossing railway crossings, bridges, wading roads, and wheels on slippery roads such as muddy snow, try to avoid using brakes to prevent the vehicle from suddenly stalling.
3. After the car passes through the wading road, the brake pedal should be pressed several times continuously to eliminate the water on the brake shoes and make the brake recover well.
4. Before the car goes down a long slope, it should be switched to low gear. The traction resistance of the engine is mainly used to control the speed of the car, supplemented by foot braking. Do not coast in neutral.
5. When using the hand brake as an auxiliary brake, do not pull the hand brake to the end. The correct way is to combine the pull and loose.Under any circumstances, you must tighten your hand brakes when parking, especially when you are parking on a ramp. Don't cause accidents due to carelessness.