| Tips for using sprinklers (Dongfeng or Jiefang) |
Read the instruction manual carefully before using the sprinkler (Dongfeng or Jiefang). Operating strictly in accordance with the requirements of use is an important guarantee for good use of sprinklers.
1. Water source requirements When the sprinkler (Dongfeng or Jiefang) uses a river ditch or pond as the water source, pay attention to that the end of the suction pipe is completely submerged in the water. In order to avoid inhaling stones or more sediment and debris, the end of the suction pipe is generally equipped with a filtering device. It is strictly prohibited to remove the filtering device when absorbing water. If the water source is shallow, you need to dig deeper in the suction area in advance to ensure that it does not contain debris and does not enter the air. Different water pumps have different requirements for water sources. Clean water pumps require no impurities in the water. Turbid water pumps require no stones and excessive sediment in the water.
2. Adding water to the centrifugal pump Before adding water, you must add a certain amount of water to the pump. After the addition, you must close the water inlet. When the self-priming pump is used for the first time, it is necessary to add water, and it is not necessary to add water afterwards.
3. The water inlet pipe must be vacuum sucked. The water inlet pipe system must maintain a certain degree of vacuum to draw water into the tank. The water inlet pipe system must be sealed reliably, the hose must not be damaged, and the hard pipe must not have cracks, otherwise air leakage will occur, which will cause the situation that the water cannot be sucked.
4. The parking gear sprinkler must be in the parking state whether it is before absorbing water or before watering.
5. Drain water in winter Before the winter comes, the water in the pump and water pipe should be emptied to prevent frost cracking. In northern China, construction is generally not carried out in the severe winter, so immediately after the construction is completed, the water in the pump and the water pipe is drained to prevent future troubles.
6. Precautions for water spraying The front spray head of the sprinkler truck is low, close to the ground, and the spray pressure is high, which can be used for flushing the road; the rear spray head position is high (the spray nozzle is usually installed on the left and right of the spray truck), and the watering surface is wide, which can be used For road construction watering, when using the rear nozzle, the front nozzle should be closed; when using the adjustable nozzle to spray water, the width of the sprinkler can be adjusted as required. The wider the sprinkler width, the less the overlap in the middle, and the more uniform the sprinkler density.
7. Lubrication and tightening In the course of use, regularly lubricate the lubrication points of the transmission assembly, and often tighten the joints to ensure normal use.
8. The sewage tank of the regular drainage sprinkler is equipped with a sewage pipe, and the inlet of the pipe is the lowest point of the water tank. After a period of use, the drain pipe switch should be turned on regularly to remove the debris accumulated in the tank until the water becomes clear.