Daily maintenance and maintenance of tank truck
(1) First of all, understand the main structure, performance and functions of the tanker truck. The chassis of the special vehicle must go to the Dongfeng Second Automobile Service Station or Jiefang FAW Service Station for maintenance or repair as required;
(2) An oil tanker usually consists of four parts: a special vehicle chassis (Dongfeng or Jiefang second-class vehicle chassis), an oil tank body, a pipe network system, and a power take-off device.
(3) Every driver and friend who drives the tanker should do the routine maintenance of the tanker, and do the inspection, cleaning and tightening before the car goes out, after driving, and after the car, and find the fuel tank in time. Car storage problems or hidden dangers, so that problems can be identified and dealt with in a timely manner;
(4) Check the oil tank body, pipe network, valves, etc. for oil leakage or leakage before leaving the car, whether the upper cover is properly closed, the amount of lubricating oil, fuel oil, cooling water, hand and foot brakes, steering devices , Meters, lights, tire pressure, tire nuts, etc.
(5) Issues that driver friends should pay attention to during the travel of a tanker truck:
① Tanker trucks check the working conditions of various meters during driving;
② Check whether the steering system works normally when the oil tanker is running;
③ Check the hand and foot brakes of the oil tanker during driving.
④ Check the engine, chassis, and tank body for abnormal noises and abnormal odors when the tanker is running
⑤ Use the parking time to do the following inspections of the tanker truck: touch the front and rear wheel brake drums for overheating, check the tightening of the tires and nuts, remove the inclusions in the tire pattern, and check for oil and water leakage Air leakage, check the condition of the leaf spring, whether the drive shaft bolts are loose, check the appearance of the tank body and the pipe network system of the tank truck;
(6) The tanker trucks regularly go to Dongfeng No. 2 Auto Service Station and Jiefang FAW Service Station for chassis turn-in maintenance and maintenance work;
Drivers and friends are particularly reminded to strengthen the daily maintenance of tanker trucks, and regularly check and replace the fire extinguishers on the cars to prevent accidents.