Chengli Special Purpose Vehicle Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer specializing in the production of various types of special purpose vehicles and large-scale special purpose vehicle manufacturers. 石油化工、市政环卫、监测车专用汽车制造商。 Domestic manufacturer of landscaping, medical ambulances, petrochemicals, municipal sanitation, and monitoring vehicles. Registered trademark "Cheng Liwei" brand, national product code: "CLW". The important partners of Dongfeng and Jiefang Company are mainly engaged in the production of various special-purpose vehicles, and also sell the complete vehicles and accessories of major manufacturers. 、吸污车、 体检车 、 江铃特顺救护车 、120救护车、清障车、随车吊、高空作业车、教练车、 福特救护车 、化工车、消防车、汽车配件、 福田救护车 、救护车厂家等八大系列100多个品种车型。 The company has the right to export by itself, and its products occupy a large number of foreign markets. Its leading varieties are JMC ambulances, prison cars, garbage trucks, new-generation ambulances , suction trucks, physical examination vehicles , JMC Teshun ambulances , 120 ambulances, and wreckers , Truck mounted cranes, aerial work vehicles, coaches, Ford ambulances , chemical vehicles, fire engines, auto parts, Foton ambulances , ambulance manufacturers and more than 100 series of eight major models. At the same time wholesale Dongfeng, Jiefang, Chufeng various second-class chassis. Chengli Special Purpose Vehicle Co., Ltd. has very strong sales force, complete testing methods, stable production quality, and flexible operation methods. The company has taken the lead to fully pass the international quality system certification, and all products have passed international mandatory Product certification and passed various certifications for export products.
Purchasing a medical ambulance requires those procedures and approval processes. If these processes are not in place, then it is likely that you cannot get a medical ambulance back home.The process is as follows:
The process of purchasing new ambulances in private hospitals:
1. Make a written application for a car purchase.
2. Fill out the "Application Form for Ambulance Configuration in Medical and Health Institutions".
3. Fill out the "Application Form for Newly Purchased Ambulance Vehicles".
4. Fill out the "Instructions for Ambulance Vehicles to Install Special Vehicle Police Light Sirens".
In summary, there are three written applications and one application form.
Other procedures are performed as usual on the license plate. The procedure for purchasing an ambulance is as follows:
1.To make a written application for car purchase
2. Fill in the "Application Form for Ambulance Configuration in Medical and Health Institutions"
3. Fill in the "New Enough Application Form for Ambulance Vehicle"
1. According to Article 7 of the license tax: Hospitals set up by health agencies and public organizations are dedicated to health use and have fixed special equipment and special signs of transportation: such as ambulances, diagnosis and treatment vehicles, prison vehicles, funeral vehicles, medical Examination vehicles, etc., are exempt from the use of license tax / fuel tax; the vehicles in the preceding paragraph that are exempt from the use of license tax should go through the exemption procedure before use!
2. Applicants should prepare documents / applicants:
I. Preparation for <establishment> application
(1) Application form for the establishment of a private ambulance agency.
(2) Set up a plan book.According to regulations, the following matters should be stated:
1. Business scope
2. Institution name
3. Location of institution
4. Ambulance parking spaces and parking spaces
5. Business planning
6. Staffing (including the qualification level of the person in charge, manager, ambulance, and driver)
7. Service area
8. Service quality management system
9. Funding requirements and sources
(3) Attach other relevant documents (such as: proof of parking lease of ambulance [need to be stamped with seal], ID card and photocopy of company staff).
Application for opening
(1) Application form for business opening.
(2) Documents established by the competent authority.
(3) Company license (issued by the Ministry of Economic Affairs).
(4) Registration certificate of profit business (issued by the Commercial Management Office of the Construction Bureau of the government).
(5) Buildings for own use: 1 copy of "Building Ownership Certificate".
(6) Leased buildings: 1 copy of the "leasing contract".
(7) Self-use parking space: 1 copy of "Land Ownership Certificate".
(8) Rental parking space: 1 copy of the "leasing contract".
(9) 1 location plan.
(10) 1 copy of the plan of the building.
(11) Photocopies of relevant supporting documents (such as identity card, medical certificate, EMT-1 certificate, driving license, driving license) of the person in charge, manager, ambulance personnel, driver, ambulance, etc.
(12) Other relevant documents (such as: the number of ambulances and license plate numbers, manufacturer's brand, year and month of manufacture, type, engine number, copy of driving license).
(13) Application for establishment of ambulance.
(14) Certificate of qualification for ambulance inspection.
3. Applicant organization unit: Health Bureau (Medical Care Management Office) of each county and city government!
For more details, please call the ambulance inquiries: 188 71148 999