Mine rescue refers to the phenomenon of mine emergency rescue management, mine rescue, self-rescue, mutual rescue and on-site first aid by miners. The mine ambulance is a special vehicle that performs this function. Chengli medical rescue vehicle manufacturer introduced the first new model of mine ambulance. Following Iveco mine ambulance , another mine ambulance model was launched. This model uses JMC's new era extended chassis. The overall body length is about 6 meters and 5 meters.
JMC new era mine ambulance configuration:
1. The whole body of the car is red color bars; 2. The words on both sides of the body are "mine rescue" and the words on the front and rear of the body are "emergency rescue";
3. Four single seats are placed on each side of the cab; 4. Folding and folding seats are added to the two single seats behind the driver;
5. Put a breathing cabinet on the left side of the back of the car. The cabinet has instrumentation straps and stoppers. The cabinet is a soft blanket side.
6. Place a breathing cabinet on the right side of the back of the car. There are instrument fixing straps and stoppers in the cabinet, and the side of the cabinet is a soft blanket.
7. The roof position production platform, the yellow mine rescue light is installed on the platform, and the alarm is installed at an appropriate position on the instrument panel.
8. Two square strobe lights are installed on the glass on both sides of the rear door of the car, and switches are installed at appropriate positions on the instrument panel;
9. The next left and right side windows and the rear opening windows are pasted with frosted film;
10. The rear door of the car is a double rear door;
11. The rear boarding point is widened and strengthened at the rear of the car;
Chengli Medical Rescue Vehicle Manufacturer Sales Hotline: 138-8688-8506 Manager Hu